This page has moved here.
- Boilmarks is simply a way of benchmarking the
- capability to boil water in whatever way you like.
- The idea is to take one liter of water to 100 Celsius.
- That is 33.814594 oz (US) and 212 deg. F.
- Let the cold water flow for about a minute and then
- pour one liter of it into a suitable container and
- turn on the stove/micro/water boiler or whatever.
- Measure the time it takes to get the water to boil.
- Easy enough? Check the The
Boilmarks Page to get
- an idea on how to fill in the form.
- Because we want to and because the idea somehow
- came up on a list recently.
- Maybe another answer could be another question:
- Have you ever wondered why it must take almost
- 10 minutes to make some tea in the old fashioned
- way and does it take this long for everybody else
- out there?